Saturday, August 14, 2010

MEASURING OURSELVES

Grade 4 TMIS

"What is happening in front of teachers' room?". I went outside my room. I was wondering myself when I saw Ms. Tashya, grade 4 teacher, used tape measure to her students. 
I stood next to the crowd. Listening to their conversation was all I could do. 
Aha! after several minutes listening to their discussion, I started to understand. 
Grade 4 learned how to use tape measure. They measure the length of their body parts. "That tells me" I talked to myself. It was interesting to see they did the activity outside their classroom as the could refer their findings by looking at the soft-board outside their classroom where they put their display about skeleton. All right boys and girls..carry on!

blessing,

Hugo


(for safety issue, the pictures have been removed)